If you have a Trimble MX7, you can make use of the Horus software to work fast and easy with Horus software. In Trimble TBC software you first need to generate a XML for your recordings. Follow these steps (as written in the TBC manual).
Export Mobile Mapping Station Positions and Panorama Orientations files (.xml)
Export station positions and panorama orientations to an XML-formatted file by converting PGR files captured with a Trimble MX7 360° camera.
To export mobile mapping station positions and panorama orientations files (.xml)
- Select Export to display the Export command pane.
- Click the Mobile Mapping tab. A list of available exporters displays.
- Select MX7 Export to XML Horus in the list. No selection of Mapping Run is required. You can leave the default selection at 0. By default, the name in the File Name field is the name of the VCE project. The default location is in the project folder.
- Optionally, in the File Name field, enter a different file name and/or file path.
- Click Export to export the data. A set of XML files (one per mobile mapping run) is created. All the XML format files reside in a subfolder under the project folder. By default, the created sub-folder is named according to the project name, but you can give a different name at the export.Note: You do not need to wait until the generation of cubical images is finished to able to export.
Open PGR with Horus Movie Player
PGR files can be viewed with the Horus Movie Player, please make sure you activated the license to work directly with PGR files. To unlock this feature, please send your license request (with the machine key) to our support desk. The Machine key can be found in the Horus Movie Player in the Menu, Help, License information.
- Open the Horus Movie Player
- File, Open and select a PGR file.